Senior Medical Officer (Rural Generalist) - Bamaga, Queensland
Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service
Salary - $176802 - $258910 pa (plus allowances)
Work within a remarkable ‘corner' of Australia and make a significant contribution to improving the health and wellbeing of the local communities within the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service. Become a valued member of a dynamic rural health care team that provides quality and culturally appropriate medical services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Competence and capability in primary rural medical practice (particularly hospital based practice and/or primary health) and in the relevant advanced skill(s) if appointed as a Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow.
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine.
- Ability to function in a multidisciplinary team and to provide leadership within the team.
- Experience in education and training of medical staff and/or medical students.
- High level of communication skills in clinical practice and corporate functions.
- Demonstrated ability to organise work and work without supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills.
Dr Jennifer Wharton – 07 4069 0640
Job ad reference:
TC519201 - 2900148
More information and apply:
15 January 2024