Rural Medical Practitioner / Senior Rural Medical Practitioner - Darwin, Northern Territory
If you want your career to go places then join Department of Health in the Northern Territory!
- Medical Services – Primary Health Care
- RMP / SRMP Remuneration Package Range $233,403 - $265,627
- Fixed vacancy for 5 years in Darwin
Rural Medical Practitioner RL3.1 – RL3.5
(Remuneration Package Range $233,403 - $254,139)
Senior Rural Medical Practitioner RL4.1 – RL4.4
(Remuneration Package Range $240,099 - $265,627)
Selection will be made at the RMP or SRMP level depending on the experience/qualifications of the successful applicant.
- An experienced General Practitioner?
- Interested in working with a multidisciplinary Primary Health Care Team, Darwin based?
- Interested in work life balance?
- Be enriched in rewarding work with Aboriginal Peoples.
- We support utilising or developing skills in emergency medicine and public health including supporting attainment of Rural Generalist and Public Health qualifications, training in radiography and ultrasound for remote practice.
- Join a team of committed Primary health care clinicians passionate about their work and about making a difference.
- Enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- We strive to be a culturally safe service embracing diversity and wellbeing.
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, please contact us to discuss the position of Rural Medical Practitioner. A position is available on a full-time or part-time basis based in Darwin providing Primary Health Care Services to Remote Communities of the Top End Region.
The role provides acute and primary health care program services, including general practice services and preventative health programs. Work in a modern well equipped community health centre with a friendly team of health professionals.
The remuneration package for this position is attractive, plus the following allowances - Attraction Allowance $13,984, Retention Allowance $20,974, Professional Training Allowance $20,974 - $27,967. Hospital salary packaging $9,010, Professional Development leave 2 weeks and SRMP Allowance $27,967 where applicable, superannuation, leave loading and 6 weeks recreation leave.
For further information about this vacancy please contact Christine Seth on 08 8985 8132 or [email protected]
Quote vacancy number: 70232472
Closing date: 07/11/2023
Applications should consist of a one page summary sheet, resume / CV and copies of relevant qualifications.
For more information and to apply -
For a copy of the Job Description or to view career opportunities in the Northern Territory Government please visit www.jobs.nt.gov.au