Albury Wodonga Aboriginal Health Service (AWAHS)
General Practitioners - Full Time & Part Time
$263,900 p.a + 11% super + salary packaging options up to $15,000
- Enjoy working less than 48 weeks - 4 weeks of paid annual leave plus paid conference leave, sick leave, and public holidays.
- Appreciate no on-call/weekend work or facility visits
- Work Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 30 minutes appointment schedules supporting the GP & patient
- Say goodbye to after-hours meetings! We value your time and well-being, and all our meetings are scheduled within paid work hours.
You will hit the ground running, stepping into a large existing patient base at a busy clinic. As an experienced GP, you will join a competent and skilled group of nurses and Aboriginal health practitioners supporting the medical team in delivering quality care and prioritising patient’s outcomes over numbers
We pride ourselves on running the ideal model for a primary care practice and you can expect to:
Enjoy a supportive and rewarding work environment that enables you to excel in your profession.
- Work collaboratively alongside esteemed specialists such as psychiatrists, renal physicians, and paediatricians ensuing comprehensive and coordinated patient care.
- Be part of a holistic approach to patient care with dentistry, podiatry, speech therapy, occupational therapy, dietetics, and psychology services all housed under one roof.
- We understand the importance of work-life balance. Our supportive workplace accommodates your family needs, allowing you to thrive both personally and professionally.
- You can expect to grow your management of complex and chronic conditions and be supported and upskilled in Mental Health and AOD management.
Annual salary is determined by Fellowship qualifications.
Non-fellowed individuals will receive remuneration at a negotiated lower rate.
AHPRA Registration – General or Specialist
Broad medical experience across all patient demographics
Ability to interact with people from diverse cultures to engage and provide holistic primary health care services
Nestled on the banks of Lake Hume and the Murray River, Albury Wodonga is a modern city offering a relaxed lifestyle, offering the best of Rutherglen and King Valley wineries, the Alpine regions, scenic landscapes, and historic townships at your doorstep, and is centrally positioned to Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. For more information please visithttps://www.travelvictoria.com.au/wodonga/
Take your career to new heights and make a meaningful impact in a team that values patient outcomes and a supportive work environment.
If you have any questions or would like some more information you can contact [email protected] or call 0414 713 430 for a confidential discussion.